With such an easy design and construction, this makeup bag can be yours in as little as 60 minutes!
Make several in different sizes and coordinating fabrics for a truly personalized collection.
- Fabric scraps in coordinating colors
- 7 -9″ zipper
- Ribbon/ lace trims
- Sew the two smaller top pieces right-sides together. Repeat for other side.
2. Attach the larger square to the smaller piece, right sides together. Press.
3. Attach trim where desired on each side.
4. Insert zipper on top of bag.
5. Stitch the two sides together making sure to get the edges of the top that border the zipper ends. Trim seams and turn right side out.
6. Decorate the outside as desired. Attach ribbon to the zipper for easy opening.
Now fill with your favorite cosmetics!