Hello my friends!
Today we start the first part of a three part series focusing on the many ways to find, create, understand, and store sewing patterns. In this ten minute video, I will focus on the following topics:
- How to read the back of commercial sewing patterns
- How to care for and store commercial sewing patterns
- How to read and store historical sewing patterns from specialized pattern companies
- Tips to remember when working with vintage patterns
- The Pros and Cons for purchasing, working with, and storing paper patterns