Perfect for that tucked-in-blouse look, this 1950’s inspired skirt oozes simplicity and elegance!
- One large rectangle of fabric that measures 29″ by 60″. Adjust the 29″ for desired length and the 60″ for desired width.
- One rectangle that measures 7″ by waist measurement plus 3-4″
- 1-1 1/2 Yards of fabric
- 7 1/2″ zipper
- 3 hook and eyes
- Stitch the side seam of the skirt stopping 7 1/2″ from the top.
- Insert zipper.
- Hem the 3 outer edges of the cummberbund.
- Attach the cummberbund to the skirt by dividing it into eight equal pieces with pins and pleating the skirt to fit as necessary. Stitch.
- Hem skirt to desired length.
- Gather the sides of the cummberbund using basting stitches and gather to desired width. Secure.
Pattern for Sleeveless Blouse HERE.