I am in the last push of spring cleaning. It hasn’t been easy but it has been quite successful. The only remaining space that I have left to tackle is my sewing studio. I spent the weekend putting up new lights around my light box as well as some new lights above my cutting table. While I am still in the process of putting the organized chaos back together I thought I would share several pictures that I have used as either guidelines or inspiration to further organize and personalize my creative space.
1. Create a pegboard to hold all rulers, tools, and scissors. I want to put one next to my cutting table .
2. Create a caddy from tin cans to hold notions on sewing table.
3. Organize ribbon in a decorative and efficient manner. I liked the look of these…maybe paint paper towel holders?
4. Create furniture that has more than one use. I LOVED this idea of a shelf and a ironing board.
5. Organize smaller yardage fabrics. Place on either a shelf or in drawers.
6. Create a focus wall. I have too much white going on in my area. I would really like to create a unique wall display.
Are you in the midst of organization? Do you have any ideas that would be helpful? Would love to hear from you!
4 thoughts on “Tidying Up Your Sewing Space”