Well with all this snow we have been getting, I have cocooned myself inside and finally finished my photo studio. I took one of the walls in my studio and created a large photographing area. To test it out I decided to pull out one of my earlier gowns; a 1850 Round Gown. I created this off of a picture in one of my historical clothing books and was very happy with the result. The only thing I wish I had done differently is to have sewn down the front fabric folds. Unfortunately I didn’t and they always shift out of place…grrrr….which is why I haven’t put it up for sale. Nonetheless, I do think it is one of my better creations.
Still working on the early 1800’s gown and should be able to post pictures this weekend!